Located in Newton Abbot, is Jojo's Nails, offering you the ultimate experience in nail services.
Jojo's Nails was created by award winning nail technician, Jo Wickens, in 2012. Initially started as a mobile nail service, the business quickly grew and after being home based for a few years, Jojo's Nails entered Newton Abbot high street in June 2016.
Jojo's Nails is home to growing team of talented nail technicians who believe in creating beautiful nails while caring for the natural nails too. This means you can put your trust in the service you receive while relaxing in the friendly, laid back surroundings of the salon. Whether you're looking for a quick, low maintenance option or wish to treat yourself to the ultimate in luxury, there is something on offer for everyone. Not to mention the many ways your nails can be customised with hand painted nail art, glitter or crystals, the options are endless.
59 Queen Street
Newton Abbot, TQ12 2AU
Please note - Our annual price increase takes affect from 1st June 2018. If you are booking after this date please click here to view new prices.
FROM JUNE 2018
Jojo's Nails understand that as a bride, you want your wedding day to be perfect. Everything has got to be just right including those finer details to complete your special day. Allow award winning salon owner Jo take care of your nails to create one of those fine details you've dreamed of.
*Booking fees for Bridal Nails are £30 for Nail Enhancements and £20 for Gel Manicure*
Bookings can be made up to 3 months in advance.
Some of our prices are changing from 1st June 2018, to view these please click here.
It is recommended you book at least 1-2 months in advance to secure your preferred days/times.
If you would like any nail art added to your service, or would like to indulge in one of our upgrades, please select these in addition to your main service.
*PLEASE NOTE* We do not remove or infill nails that have not been applied by us. Please make sure that anything that you have on your nails, that has been applied elsewhere, has been removed before your visit to us.
- Please arrive 5 minutes early for your first appointment to allow time to complete a consultation form before the start of your nail service.
- Late arrival to any appointments may result in reduced appointment time, or the need for us to rearrange to be able to fulfil your requirements.
- Full payment must be made at the time of your appointment.
- All services are non refundable.
- Gift Vouchers are non refundable.
- A non refundable booking fee is required to secure all new bookings, this is deducted from the amount you pay at the appointment. It is non-refundable but we can move the appointment and transfer the booking fee with it if we have at least 48 hours notice of any changes.
- We require at least 48 hours notice of cancellation prior to your appointment. Cancellations with less than 48 hours notice will mean we cannot transfer your booking fee to another date.
- As we are not liable for children under 13 please arrange your appointment so they can be looked after whilst you enjoy your treat. Anyone aged 13-18 must be supervised at all times.
59 Queen Street, Newton Abbot, TQ12 2AU
cALL 01626 336657
WHERE TO PARK Cricketfield Car Park, TQ12 2AS