Located in Newton Abbot, is Jojo's Nails, offering you the ultimate experience in nail services.
Photos courtesy of creative Nail design inc (cnd)
Jojo's Nails was created by award winning nail technician, Jo Wickens, in 2012. Initially started as a mobile nail service, the business quickly grew and after being home based for a few years, Jojo's Nails enters Newton Abbot high street in June 2016.
The team at Jojo's Nails believe in creating beautiful nails while caring for the natural nails too, which means you can put your trust in the service you receive while relaxing in the friendly, laid back surroundings of the salon. Whether you're looking for a quick, low maintenance option or wish to treat yourself to the ultimate in luxury, there is something on offer for everyone. Not to mention the many ways your nails can be customised with hand painted nail art, glitter or crystals, the options are endless.
59 Queen Street
Newton Abbot, TQ12 2AU
Every member of the team at Jojo's Nails is highly trained to offer the best service to all clients. Staff are encouraged to regularly attend training courses to build on skills and gain higher qualifications, firstly to reach CND Master Painter and then CND Master Artist status.
Meet the Team
Jojo's Nails understand that as a bride, you want your wedding day to be perfect. Everything has got to be just right including those finer details to complete your special day. Allow Jojo's Master Team to take care of your nails to create one of those fine details you've dreamed of.
*Booking fees for Bridal Nails are £30 for Nail Enhancements and £20 for CND Shellac*
Bookings are currently being taken until the end of October, please do not book beyond this.
It is recommended you book at least 1-2 months in advance to secure your preferred days/times.
If you would like any nail art added to your service, or would like to indulge in one of our upgrades, please select these in addition to your main service.
- Please arrive 5 minutes early for your first appointment to allow time to complete a consultation form before the start of your nail service.
- Late arrival to any appointments may result in reduced appointment time, or the need for us to rearrange to be able to fulfil your requirements.
- Full payment must be made at the time of your appointment.
- All services are non refundable.
- Gift Vouchers are non refundable.
- A £10 non refundable booking fee is required to secure all new bookings.
- We require at least 24 hours notice of cancellation prior to your appointment. Cancellations with less than 24 hours notice will incur a 50% cancellation charge. Failure to cancel and to 'no-show' will incur the full charge of the appointment. We hope you understand that by not showing up or by cancelling at the last moment the time we agreed to place aside for you could have been allocated to another client. Thank you for your understanding.
- As we are not liable for children under 13 please arrange your appointment so they can be looked after whilst you enjoy your treat. Anyone aged 13-18 must be supervised at all times.
An easy way to treat that special friend or family member! Purchase online for the amount you desire and the gift card will be emailed directly to the lucky recipient.
59 Queen Street, Newton Abbot, TQ12 2AU
cALL 01626 336657
WHERE TO PARK Cricketfield Car Park, TQ12 2AS